Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting this website. We are CBOS Company. We own and operate the site which facilitates a convenient way to shop baby product online. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our”refer to CBOS Company. “you” or “your” is a reference to the person to whom we are providing the services or delivering goods and who is required to pay for the goods we delivered..
Please read the Terms and Conditions contained in this document carefully since any use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
1. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time without providing any prior notification. The amended terms and conditions are effective from the date they are published on our site. Your continued access and use of our site and our services shall represent your unconditional acceptance of the latest version of the terms and conditions.
2. Whilst we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, we are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
3. All photo in the site are for reference only. Color may vary depend on the brightness during taking the photo.We are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete.
4. Country of Origin is for reference only. It may vary according to supplier and we are not responsible if any change on the product.
4. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
5. We reserve the rights to decline delivery of products to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely and/or charge delivery fee if you are not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
6. In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when filling out our registration form; and maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account.
7. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. The availability of the product is as shown online and will be updated regularly. The lead time is for reference only. They should not be relied on as definite statements as to whether the product you wish to purchase are actually in stock. All products on our website are supplied subject to availability. We will use our best endeavours to supply you with the product ordered. On occasion however, goods that are displayed on our website may not be available. If this occurs, we will contact you and offer you a part dispatch for the balance of your order that is available or issue you with a refund for that part of the order that cannot be supplied.
- no sufficient stock to deliver the product you have ordered;